This week I worked more on the hard surface aspect pf my Spartan using the trim curve brush and learning to create edges with polygroups. Luckily I have no capstone work this week so I can focus on my personal project.
Monday, April 17, 2017
This past week I worked on blocking out the armor and changing the Spartans pose. I still have a lot of work to do.
I may have scope bombed myself but we will see. the pouches and other attachments are fairly geometric and simple. If I don't have enough time I may leave out some of the accessories.
Just figured out trim lasso...
Monday, April 10, 2017
I started sculpting and adding subtools to a base mesh created by Francisco Romero.
A draw over of what I plan to do in the next week.
Here I have started fixing the leg and arms using maya.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
This week I will begin my final sculpt for 3D. I will be working from an unused concept from Halo reach.